The last thing you want is to be one of the 20% of businesses that fails within the first year.
It can be overwhelming to figure out the best plan of attack to boost your revenue as a business. And that’s all you really want to do. But with this guide, we’ll give you 10 of the best sales tools that will blow what you’ve been trying out of the water.
If you’re ready for more revenue, you better get reading!
Clearbit is basically a sales intelligence program that allows you to gather people’s emails without knowing their emails or asking for them.
But there’s much more to it than just that, though! You can also do the following with Clearbit:
- Boost B2B advertising
- Send notification when your target audience demographic visits your website
- Creates expansion
You can use Clearbit to better connect to your ideal customer. With more of an ability to connect to your target audience, you’ll be bringing in more customers every single day.
2. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn reported having 822 million registered users in the first quarter of 2021. With that many users, you better get on the LinkedIn sales navigator to make sure you are reaching more people than you currently are.
But what exactly does the sales navigator do?
- More sales network visibility
- Optimizes your digital marketing strategies and advertisements
- Customized algorithms
- Users can track selling through data analytics on the platform
There are a few different options to use the LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Option one has a price of $99.99 per month. If you want to up your sales game, you can also go with the Sales Navigator Team option which is $149.99 per month.
Reply is a program that lets you automate emails to send to potential customers, creating a funnel that customers would go through.
The platform allows users to send emails with automatic follow-ups and get replies directly to their inboxes. You can track delivery, clicks, opens, and response rates. This allows you to better understand what is working and what is not.
You can see which emails have the highest open rate so you know what to do more often, and which do not have great open rates.
With Reply, you can also do the following:
- Send personalized emails that are automated so you can spend time doing other things
- Engage with prospective customers more easily
- Organize your email inbox
- Helps you allocate tasks toward selling your product
The starting rate for Reply’s sales engagement platform is $70 per month.
When you come up with a startup app, it is not often that they are able to support everything that you need for your business. However, the use of Back4App for creating advanced applications is a reliable app that can create a lot of advantages for your business.
Not sure that this is for you?
Well, VantageBP is a recent example of it that secured its $500K with the help of this backend tool. This means that if you are looking for a tool that helps you out with your sales, Back4App is the one that you want to use.
This startup tool is entirely free to use for 1 GB transfer & storage. If you feel that you need more than that, you can always order more. Here are more features to learn about:
- Use our properties to shorten their time to market and enhance productivity.
- This tool is a scalable tool for startups to allow for room to grow
- It outsources the cloud infrastructure and manages it for startups
You will always have 24/7 customer service and support no matter what you need.
LucidChart is an account planning management software that can help with communication between team members about sales-based activity. Because it is account-based, the software is very visually appealing to allow team members to see how sales are doing. Some of the ways you can use LucidChart are:
- To make aesthetically pleasing diagrams
- Use keyboard shortcuts for more effective time management
- Diagrams with links and layers are easier to read
- Can be used as a collaboration tool
While LucidChart is not your one-stop shop for all of your sales needs, it’s a great add-on to visualize the sales process and leads you generate.
The price for a month of LucidChart is $7.00.
Firebase is another great place to look for tools to build your revenue.
When using this tool, you have benefits to give small businesses like backing up with Google.
If you are not sure you want to use this tool yet, you can try out the free version which allows you to try out A/B testing, analytics, app indexing, and learn more about authentications.
Here are a few other things that Firebase can do:
- Firebase includes real-time databases, remote configuration, and cloud messaging
- As a new business, you can get a free SSL certificate when using this free backend tool
- There is consistent performance monitoring with this tool
- There is a lot of community support through Google Groups, Slack, Stack Overflow, and GitHub to help you figure out how to use the sales tools and software
Backendless provides server-side support to build applications that you may not otherwise be able to build without it.
There are over two hundred database tables and unlimited push notifications, that can help your company.
If you feel that your company is growing, you can choose plans that are bigger than the ‘startup plans’. So what makes it stand out?
- You can switch plans at any time
- Since there is no need for Backendless to utilize scripts for API and further integrations, it is easier to make hires
- Its multi-tiered security gives invulnerable protection to startups
With these helpful features, Backendless can be a great sales tool to boost revenue.
One of the most important things you need to do with customers and potential customers is to make sure you know what types of things are trending at the moment. At different points in the month or year, trending topics change. Demandbase helps you stay on top of that to really promote your sales to customers.
So how exactly does it help with that? Demandbase gives you the following features:
- Analyzes the correlation between advertising exposure and site visits
- Tracks assets downloaded and leads generated
- The app creates a prioritized list of leads using market insights
- Obtains CRM data (one of the most important aspects of this for sales)
- Automation capabilities
- Real-time data with the sales process
Demandbase has a lot of features that can help you understand your customers better.
ActiveCampaign is an email automation service that can drastically change how you go about your marketing and email strategy to generate leads and communicate with customers.
In addition to email marketing automation, ActiveCampaign streamlines contact management, simplifies monitoring leads, monitors pipelines, and makes task tracking simple.
Within the platform, you can also try out A/B testing the program as well to see what subject lines perform better, what time sending an email works better, and so on.
On ActiveCampaign, you can also create landing pages to generate leads for sales. You can use premade templates or create your own, which is the same as the creation of emails as well.
Airtable is a platform that is perfect for startup businesses that do not want to worry too much about the coding or backend parts of the business.
The point of Airtable is to improve collaboration and workflow.
Based on this startup tool, there are different sets of plans that you can choose from based on your need for your business. Because this is meant for most startups, it is easier for more people to get the hang of. It allows for:
- New companies to leave notes, comments, and further details into sheet formats to improve teamwork and efficiency
- Integrate Airtable with other services like Dropbox, Slack, MailChimp, and Google Drive
Use These Sales Tools to Help With Leads and CRM
If you feel at a loss for why you are not generating the revenue you feel like you should have, it may be because you are not utilizing the sales tools you need to be.
With this list of sales tools, you now know what to use! All you have to do is narrow in on one or two that seem like they will work best for you and your business needs.
If you are ready to get started, start with trying out our website today! You can see which price and plan are best for you. The platform will help you identify and visually see the sales pipeline to make the revenue-generating process easier for you.